Top Notch Online Casinos
Choosing the Best Version of Blackjack
If you are new to the world of online/mobile casino gambling for real cash, you’ll find there are some surprises awaiting you. That’s especially true if you enjoy playing the casino game Blackjack.
Land based casino Blackjack players usually find themselves restricted to one or two versions of Blackjack, depending on the casino. For the most part, serious Blackjack players prefer the basic game with the most basic rules. This option works best for them because all their statistical analysis has been done with the basic game in mind. Yes, other versions will distort the numbers.
Let’s assume you are not a serious player but instead, you are just a gambling enthusiast who enjoys playing casino table games. Here’s a real stunner. Thanks in large part to the collective efforts of the online casino industry’s top game software developers, online black players have access to as many as 32 different versions of online Blackjack. Realistically, the number would be eight or nine versions on any given online casino website/mobile app. Still, there are at least 32 versions of the game somewhere out there on the interest. Interested parties can find out how to claim and get free spins when you sign up today to use on your favorite casino games.
A Peek at the Five Most Popular Versions of Blackjack
While the rules regarding ties or payouts for hitting an actual Blackjack may vary from one game or casino to the next, the rest of the rules remain largely the same regardless of which version a player is playing. The versions differ based mostly on style. Let’ take a look at five of the most popular versions on the internet.
Double Exposure Blackjack
– In this version, the cards are dealt based on the basic rules of Blackjack with one very big exception, both of the dealer’s cards are dealt face up. For the advantage of seeing both of the dealer’s cards, players lose all ties. Yes, it both the player and the dealer show 20, the player can hit, trying to land the Ace. Blackjack pays even money.
– In this version, the player will be playing two hands. After both hands have been dealt, the player is permitted to switch the second card dealt between hands in an attempt to build two better hands. If a player decides to switch, a dealer’s 22 will tie any player hand.
Spanish 21 Blackjack
– This version is played very much like the basic game with two important differences. First, the player always wins with a 21 or Blackjack, including ties. Late surrenders are allowed.
– Contrary to popular belief, Pontoon is very different from basic Blackjack because of four rules: players have to hit hands valued at 14 points or lower, the dealer wins all ties, players are allowed to hit after doubling down, 5 card 21s result in a 2 to 1 payout.
Triple 7 Blackjack
– This is a standard version of Blackjack with one very important different, bonus jackpots are available for players who hit 21 with some form of three 7s.